Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the use of www.andyreidracing.co.uk and all its pages. You must read these in full before you use this website. If you do not accept these terms please do not use the website. Continued use of the site assumes that you have accepted these terms.
2. Unless otherwise stated, all text, images, designs, etc. featured on this website are the copyright, or used under licence, of Andy Reid.
3. You may not print or download content from this website.
4. You may not reproduce, claim ownership or commercially exploit any content from this website without express permission from myself.
5. The content of this website is based on the professional expertise, skill and opinion of myself or individuals appointed by me.
6. Unless explicitly stated, I do not endorse any of the third-party businesses or products that feature on this website; they are used entirely for the purpose for which stated within the context of the page they feature.
7. I do not accept responsibility or liability for any inaccuracies or errors within the content of this website.
8. I do not accept responsibility or liability for the content, security or accuracy of any third-party website I feature or link to.
Andy Reid (the Data Controller) is committed to the security of any personal information held about you, taking all reasonable physical, electronic and procedural precautions to safeguard it. This may include your…
I use this information for the administrative execution of any dealings between you and myself, and/or to help manage and improve this website . I will never sell or pass on your personal information to a third-party without your express permission.
You may request a copy of the personal information I hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like to do so please email email@example.com. You may be liable to pay a fee to cover the administration costs of this request.